5 months full of America.

Do I think it was the right decision to leave everything behind and start an adventure like this? If I had the chance to go back to the summer where I started to do everthing to achieve my goal, would I do it the same way? Is all the High School Drama worth it? Am I happy with my American Way of Life?

The answer of all these questions is: YES!
There is no doubt, that I wouldn't change anything.

I found a second home, and that's in Boulder City, Nevada!
Thanks to everyone who supported my dream, it means a lot to me! :)



09.04.2010

Vorbereitungsseminar - Bad Honnef

Soo, in 5 Minuten geht's los. Mein Papa bringt mich zum Bahnhof und dann fahr ich los.
Ich werde um 17:25 Uhr dort ankommen. Hoffen wir mal, dass ich nicht verloren gehe :D
Aber neeein, ich bin ganz optimistisch.
Ich werde dort, mti 94 anderen Steppies ( so werden wir von der Organisation genannt :D ) 3 Tage verbringen. Ich bin schon ziemlich aufgeregt. Mist! Mir fällt grad auf, ich muss meinen Sketch den ich dort mit Anna aufführen werde noch ausdrucken. Deshalb muss ich jetzt schluss machen.
Ich werde ihn euch wenn ich wieder da bin mal reinstellen.
Bis die Tage <3

1 Kommentar: